4 Pole 25A Earth Leakage Breaker
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
RCCB (Residual Current Operated Circuit-Breaker without Integral Overcurrent Protection) as a type of Residual-current device (RCD, formerly known as a residual current circuit breaker) — detects current imbalance, but does not provide over-current protection. In the United States and Canada these are called ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI).
1. Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity.
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type bus-bar connection.
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals.
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
-Heat fixing material,without melting point,even if encountered open flame will only gradually carbonation
-Green indicator window represent OFF closure Red Indicator window represents ON electricity.
- Fashion Accessories
- Hair Products
- Salon Equipment
- Candle & Candle Holders
- Christmas & Holiday
- Greeting Cards
- Lighting Decoration
- Luminous & Fluorescent Items
- Bamboo Crafts
- Crystal Crafts
- Feather & Shell Crafts
- Glass Crafts
- Jade & Stone Crafts
- Lacquer Crafts
- Leather Crafts
- Metal Crafts