Electric Rotary Actuators
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
ODL series electric actuator is used for controlling 0°-270° rotation of the valves and other similar products, such as butterfly valve, ball valve, damper, flapper valve, plug valve, louver valve and so on. It widely applies to petroleum, chemical, water treatment, shipping, paper making, power plant, heating, light industry and other industries. It can be driven by 380V/220V/110V AC power or 24V/110V DC power. Modulating type inputs 4-20mA current signal or 0-10V DC voltage signal as control signal. It moves the valve to the right position, and achieves automatic control. Its maximum output torque is 2000N•M. (CE certificate approved).
• Quarter turn (90°) rotation or 110°~270°customized
• Mechanical traval stops
• ISO 5211 mounting pattern for valve
• Visual valve position indicator
• Cover with anodize treatment and polyester powder coating for corrosion resistance
• Manual override with spanner attached
• Female double square output drive
• Heavy duty motor with overload protection
• Self-lock function prevents inversion and insure stability and reliability
• High cycle life with low friction bearings on all moving and sliding surfaces
Torque Range: 30-2000Nm
Motion Range: 0-90°, 0-110°, 0-145°, 0-180°, 0-270°,
Ambient Temp.: -30º C~+60º C
Open/Close Time: 5S-40S
Number Of Wires: 2-7 Wires
Actuator Body: Aluminium Alloy
Protection Class: IP67,IP68
Voltage: 24V DC, 110V AC, 220V AC, 380V AC
Type: On-off, Modulating (Regulating), Passive Contact
Available Valve Size: Ball Valve (DN15-DN200); Butterfly Valve (DN25-DN400)
Electric actuator operates by power-to-open and power-to-close, keeps the last position when loss of power. When inputing a continuous voltage signal, the motor runs and gear system rotates 90º. On receipt of a reversed continuous voltage signal, the motor turns in the opposite direction reversing the output drive position. Modulating electric actuators with electronic positioner use an analog input signal to control the output shaft position.
Why choose us?
1. We are manufacturer for over 14 years. Our company established in 2004, developing very fast during past 14 years.
2. We use qualified material, precise technology, perfect package to insure you receive the flawless products.
3. Over the last 14 years, we have developed a comprehensive product line utilizing advanced automated production equipment, and the utmost strict professional testing standards.
4. On-time Delivery: We pride ourselves on hitting production demand within lead time. We could send stocked products within 3 working days. For these products out of stock, line rollouts can be expedited by delivering samples within a compressed timeline. Once product line rollouts are committed, we will deliver against our committed tapeline, and setup out demand plan to ensure supply against a committed forecast.
5. We attend oversea exhibition every year. Meanwhile, we visit our customer to know and inform our customer’s the new products, market direction. We solve customer’s problem in time.
6. We will continue to build our technological expertise by investing in equipment, processes, people, and certifications that will be reflected in our product and ultimately in our customer satisfaction.
7. We know quite well that the raise of quality requires data analysis. We spares no efforts to collect quality data, and contribute to material selection, parts making, testing and regularly destructive testing.
8. We firmly believe that detail is the key of success. Even to a small screw, we pursure flawless.
- Audio & Sets
- Disk, Cassette, Tape & Record
- Drone & UAV
- HDMI Equipment
- Portable Audio Appliance
- Radio & Cassette Recorders
- TV & Parts
- Battery & Charger
- Electrical Toys
- Entertainment Electronics Accessories
- Learning Machine
- Mobile Phone & Accessories
- Photographic Apparatus
- Two Way Radio
- Wearable Devices
- eBook Reader